The clear bag system is designed to accept household paper, tin and plastic containers.
Newspaper, Magazines, Flyers, Office Paper and Catalogues
Clean Mixed Containers
Milk Jugs, Tin Food Cans, Plastic containers No. 1, 2, 4 or 5
What should NOT go in the Clear Bag?
- Plastic toys
- Bubble wrap / Plastic film
- Scrap metal or wood
- Food or yard waste
- Un-rinsed food containers
- Toxic items (batteries, paint cans,
- Soiled paper (used tissue or paper towel aerosol cans)
- pizza boxes smeared with cheese, etc.)
- Electronics or small appliances
- Soiled containers
- Sharp objects, needles, blades, etc.
When in doubt – leave it out
Corrugated cardboard recycling is available to all residents. A container for corrugated cardboard is located on the east side of the Corner Grocery Store.
*Remember refundable beverage containers can be recycled by donating them to Communities in Bloom at the Wembley Greenhouse.