Town of Wembley Municipal Office is accepting applications for contracted Custodial Service. Contract is for the Main Office.
Perfect Casual work that can lead to additional hours or additional contracts.
- Once per week after office hours (office is open from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm weekdays) (minimum 1 hour per week)
- Contract duties includes:
- Main office area, offices and council room; vacuuming, mopping, detail cleaning, dusting and wipe down surfaces
- Washrooms; mirrors, sinks, toilets, floors,
- Wall and doors spot washing,
- Window cleaning; inside and out as needed
- (Subject to other tasks)
- Cleaning supplies will be supplied
- Town Office will supply the hand soap/sanitizers, garbage bags, toilet paper and paper towel. Anything else needed for COVID protection.
- To adhere to established location policies and procedures, including safety rules and safe working practices
- Have previous cleaning experience
- Are determined, self-disciplined in achieving results
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet the physical requirements of the job
- Have an eye for detail
- Clear criminal record check
- Valid drivers’ license or reliable transportation (May in future clean another town site)
- Must have valid liability insurance and a Worker’s Compensation Certificate
- Must include three custodial service references
INCLUDE Contract Custodial Service fees
Please forward your application to Attention: NOREEN ZHANG via email email@example.com or drop off at the town office (9940 – 101 street Wembley) or mail Box 89 Wembley, AB T0H 3S0
Application deadline August 17, 2020