CLOSED & FILLED as of July 2023
The Town of Wembley is seeking an enthusiastic, detailed oriented and dynamic professional to join the Office of the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO). The TEMPORARY Office Assistant - SUMMER POSITION will provide administrative support to the Office of the CAO for 8 weeks.
Main duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide confidential administrative support to all areas of the Town Office
- Relief work at the front counter, telephone and other related duties.
- General data entry and administrative duties.
- Performs other duties or projects as assigned
- High school education, or higher
- Strong skills in various Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Teams Outlook, and PowerPoint)
- Excellent computer/calculator keyboarding accuracy and speed
- Highly organized with a strong ability to meet tight deadlines and multi-task
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Provide a satisfactory Criminal Record Check
- Valid driver’s license
***CLOSING DATE: June 16, 2023***
Please forward your RESUME in confidence to:
Town of Wembley
Wembley, AB. T0H 3S0
Attention: Noreen Zhang, CAO (Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.